The radio was on tonight when the newest Pink song "So What" came on. I hadn't heard it before. I don't like her music at all but this song really appealed to my mood at that moment so I turned it up really loud.
I have play lists for all of my moods. I have a one called "Rage Blackouts" that I blast when I feel like screaming and releasing my frustrations. I rarely have to listen to it because lately I have been very at peace and content. Tonight I needed to rock out to it for about an hour and I feel much better. Music can be very therapeutic for me. I think I will sleep very well now!
What do you like to blast when you feel angry? Here are some of my favorites. I realize some of them are a little hard sounding but that would explain why they are on my "Rage Blackout" list. Don't listen to them unless you feel like screaming or you won't appreciate them :)
1. Ben Kweller - This Is War
2. Sense Field - Burn
3. 30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill
4. Lost Prophets - Last Train Home
5. (New to the list as of tonight) Pink - So What
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Rage Blackouts
Posted by
Stephanie
at
12:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Music is my therapy! Great post Sum!
"Luke, she suffers rage black outs!" Seth Cohen
So, crazy thing....we went to a concert on Thursday night. It was this band from vegas called The Cab, the Plain White T's, Dashboard Confessional, and Panic at the disco. IT was a great show. During Dashboard's performance, they brought The Cab back out and together they all did a cover of Pink's so What! It was one of the best songs of the night!
Post a Comment