Dancing is so therapeutic to me and I love doing it as much as I can. That being said, I don't dance in public. Most people who know me have not seen me dance before. I feel like most people wouldn't understand or appreciate my free style technique. I don't dance like most people and I don't dance sexy. I just let my body move whatever way it wants to.
My friend was watching "Ellen" last week and started laughing hysterically because she realized that I dance like "a bad version of Ellen". She does have a point but I don't really care. I'm not too embarrassed about it. Someday the world will accept me and my dancing skills. Until then....
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Dancing to My Own Beat
Posted by
Stephanie
at
11:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I thought Ellen was pretty good, actually. So, you can't be all that bad! I'd love to see in a talent show some day, showing off your "skills"....
"when you move like a jelly fish, rhythm don't mean nothing... You go with the flow you don't stop."
I think that pretty much sums it up.
what do you mean you dont dance sexy???
WhAtEvErr!!!!!
Post a Comment