
I was informed last week that young guys no longer wear jean shorts and actually, haven't for many years. Am the only person who was unaware of this? I never noticed that jean shorts on guys has become dorky and outdated. What are guys wearing during the hot summer? I think it is fine if they want to sport the jean shorts but I may be the standing alone on this one.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Jean Short Shocker!
Posted by
Stephanie
at
10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Now that I think about it, I haven't worn jean shorts for quite some time. Mostly, they have been types of cargo shorts. Personally, I wouldn't mind wearing them and don't see an issue with them.
EWW! if ever i see a guy with jean shorts, i run! hahaha. i see boys wear camo shorts, those are better than jeans for sure.. but mostly, i think guys just suffer out the heat!
kim still wears them....but we're no fashion experts either. He prefers khaki shorts or jeans, but on occasion still sports the denim. I'll let him know of his fashion faux pas....
Yes, jean shorts on guys is very uncool unless you are over the age of fifty, and then nobody cares anymore. Josh wears mostly cargo shorts or occasionally sporty basketball shorts.
Please get with it Puff, and spread the word.
Post a Comment