Monday, April 6, 2009

Where Are They Now!?

Here are my top 4 childhood crushes. I was wondering what happened to them all the other day and wanted to know what they looked like now. Here is what I found.

1. Gavin Rossdale of Bush - I had his poster hanging in my room through most of the mid '90's. He has aged very well!

Then:


Now:


2. Elijah Wood - I wanted to name my son after him because I loved him so much in "Radio Flyer", "Forever Young", and "Huck Finn".

Then:


Now:


3. Devon Sawa - My melted my heart in "Casper" and "Now and Then" but he doesn't do anything for me anymore but gross me out.

Then:


Now:


4. JTT aka Jonathan Taylor Thomas - He was so "fine" in "Home Improvement" and "Man of the House". I don't think he has grown since then though and the rumors are false he is not gay!

Then:


Now:

5 comments:

Gloria said...

I L-O-V-E-D this post. I used to watch the movie Wild America weekly(I'm pretty sure that's what it was called) which had BOTH Devon Sawa and JTT in it! And I was a big fan of Home Improvement! Good taste :)

Chels Allred said...

i also LOVED gavin..and he looks even sexier now..and omg..i havent heard of devon sawa in..probably 8 years. and poor elijah...he bloomed way too early. now he really does just resemble a hobbit.

Jessica Tingey said...

1. I remember when you bought the black-and-white poster of Gavin Rossdale.
2. You would name your child Elijah after the actor and not the biblical figure. :)
3. His last name always made me feel gross. Like the name "Seth" does to me.
4. I still think JTT is hot as a little boy. It reminds me of another little boy we know who will remain unnamed.

Rachel said...

Really? I thought he was gay. Thanks for clearing that up.

Chelsea Albert said...

ahhh Devon Sawa! I loved him but yes, total creep factor now!! Such a great post!