Nyctophobia- Fear of the dark or of night.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
I'm Scared!
Posted by
Stephanie
at
11:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nyctophobia- Fear of the dark or of night.
Posted by
Stephanie
at
11:21 PM
3 comments:
I hate the dark! I have a very strange and wild imagination so it freaks me out!! You are not alone!! :D
I'm such a sissy when it comes to the dark..If Aaron is out of town, I have to fall asleep with my t.v. on. I also NEVER turn off the lights..i have to be UNDER my covers before aaron turns them off..and then once the lights are off, i dont open my eyes, no matter how bored I am. I probably take the cake on being the most scared. It's pathetic. I had a strange childhood though..gahh!!!
i'm the exact same. ears, hands, and feet must be covered and eyes closed at all times.
Post a Comment