1. Holding my ridiculously cute twin nephews, though usually not at the same time.
2. Put on my mom's cowboy boots and ride her horse.
3. Play this favorite game and love it so much.
4. Buy the wig to my Halloween costume. Yes, I am being Amy Winehouse this year.


5 comments:
1. How cute are those twins?? I want them!!
2. Love those boots!
3. What is this and when can I play?
4. I sooo wanted to be that last year, alas I didn't end up dressing up at all! I must see pics of you as Amy. haha
Chelsea just have a set of twins and I'll help you hold them too! Also go buy "Boxers of Briefs". It's like Apples to Apples but better and so much funnier! And you can still be Amy Winehouse this year. It's not too late. Do it!
Oh, I cannot wait to see your Halloween pics. Halloween just isn't the same without you gals. Those were the good times... (flashes of you in the Batman outfit floating through my head),
Amy? What a great idea!! Can't wait to see it. I need an idea?
Love your post! It was a fun Labor day weekend!! I'm glad you came up to play. I love Redek and Van. They are so dang cute. Also I love that you love boxers or briefs just as much as I do! Everyone should go buy it! Next time you come we should both dress up in our cowboy gear and do a photo shoot with Babe! Mom would love that!! And your costume is going to be AWESOME!!! CAn't wait to see it!! Love you!!
Post a Comment