After spending all Spring watching this movie trailer nonstop, I finally saw it. Then went and saw it again and again and again. Yes, I have seen the movie 4 times now in the theater and it keeps getting better. When I really like something, I feel like I can't get enough of it.
I have a few movies that I can watch over and over. I would say they are my "Top 10" but I don't define a favorite movie by how good it is, rather how many times I can see it and still want to watch it again. Here are the movies I have seen 100's of times and I still cant get enough of:
- Beaches
- Pride and Prejudice (newer version)
- Steel Magnolias
- Sound of Music
- Gone With the Wind
- Finding Neverland
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Little Women
This list pathetically shows how much I love sappy, depressing, romantic movies. I am okay with that.

4 comments:
i need to see 500 days of summer SO bad! I am hearing great things! and i love that zoe girl. she's darling. Ive also seen steel magnolias and fried green tomatoes about 100 times too! Love them!
500 days of Summer was splendid! I also LOVE Pride & Prejudice, Sound of Music, & Little Women. I've never seen the others and am netflixing them now...
Chelsea let me know what you think of the others when you seen them. Most of them are old and cheesy but "Finding Neverland" is a recent one with Johnny Depp and its really good.
You forgot "The Brave Little Toaster." Geesh, you must have watched that movie MORE than a million times.
Post a Comment