I've watched since season one back in 2002. All 20 seasons. The last few season have been boring, and I have not liked it at all. I kept hoping they would end the show for good so I wouldn't have to watch anymore. My interest was sparked when they said they were bringing back season 11 bachelor, Brad, for a second time.
I watched the first episode last night, and for the first time in 21 seasons I cried on the first episode. You would too if you watched THIS cute, sweet girl tell such a heart breaking story. I have a feeling this is going to be one of my favorite seasons.

4 comments:
I had a friend on one of the bachelors..he was super gay though. I haven't seen a show since! I bet I'd like it. A room full of girls? DRAMA! love it!
i just re read my comment...and my friend was a GIRL on one of the bachelors, i wasnt friends with one of the bachelors himself. hahaha. but her bachelor was way lame is what i meant. i struggle. hahaa
Chelsea which season was your friend on? I probably remember her haha!
her name is audry shelton. im not sure the season! but her bachelor was a real douche bag. haha. he wasn't that cute, has dark hair, and i think he got married to the girl he chose and divorced her.
Post a Comment