Thursday, January 20, 2011

This and That

1. Ew! What the heck happened to my second favorite "Newsie", Jack Kelly? (Of course, Spot Conlon is my first favorite).



2. I never get sick but last week I was really sick. Blah. At one point, I couldn't hear, taste, or smell. Do you know what I realized? I think I would rather be deaf or blind than not be able to taste. Eating food is an experience to me and if I couldn't taste anything, then I would probably starve to death. I guess you could say taste is pretty important to me.

3. Can you imagine Brandon Flowers, Jimmy Eat World, Angus and Julia Stone, Kings of Leon, Swell Season, and so many more bands all in one place? What a dream! I've never been to Coachella before but maybe it's something I need to go to. See the lineup HERE.

4. Speaking of Angus and Julia Stone, I have been crazy for the last few months about this brother/sister duo from Australia. I love every single one of their songs and haven't really listened to anything else for quite some time. Here is a little taste of their goodness.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



3 comments:

Krista Avance said...

Coachella! let's go!!!

Mckenna said...

Im getting a job to go to coachella/selling things in my room on craigs list.

Gloria said...

haha I LOVED Spot!! He was MY favorite as well!! But totally agree abt Jack...ew is right!
Also, did I tell you that I love the CDs you made for me, again thank you SO much!!