Thursday, January 27, 2011

Millionaire Mormon Matchmaker

I have been loving this show lately.

I love Patti and want to be her. Well, not really be her but be like her. She is a borderline beast but she is very entertaining and actually has great advice. I feel like I am good at matching people up. I've had a few successes. One of which I found out about just yesterday. It was more like an indirectly made match but I still take credit for it.

About a year and a half ago, I put on an "Acoustic Night" in my best friend's backyard. I had about 12 really talented people sing one song each. The music was wonderful, there was a really good turnout, the weather was great. It was a perfect night.

 I made a facebook event page and then forgot it was still there. Yesterday I had a guy (who happened to be one of the guys who performed that night), write on the wall of my Acoustic Night event page. He wrote "I met my wife at this get-together." They are getting married this weekend! I planned the event so I'm going to take some credit for these two people finding love. I think Patti would be proud.



2 comments:

Diana said...

I told my dad about this and he says he takes credit because it's at HIS house hahaha let's let him believe that... xoxo

Diana said...

I really enjoyed this night, come to think of it. It was so mellow yet really fun