Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday.

1. The UV index is 4 tomorrow! You better believe I will be laying out in the middle of February.

2. I realized this week that Phil Dunphy from "Modern Family" is the kind of guy I want to marry. When I first started watching the show, I couldn't stand him. Now, I love him! He's annoying, geeky, sometimes an idiot, and has no clue he's like this, but he is so fun and adorable. It would be so entertaining to have him as a husband.


3. Too often, I have to make choices based on partial or incomplete information only to later find the complete story. Most of the time, I know I would have made a different decision had I know the whole situation. This drives me crazy quite often. I like to have all the facts before I decide or choose.

4. I may or may not be going to see this movie. I may or may not be a "Belieber".

0 comments: