I didn't grow up with an older sister so in the last 9 years I have looked to the ladies on The Bachelor as my role models. I'm kidding. Kind of. I just want to be more like them. Haha! This season the bachelorettes have taught me 3 trends that I need to start doing.
1. I need to start parting my hair in the middle. A couple girls this season (Michelle and Shawntell) rocked the middle part. I've tried it twice so far. It's going to take some getting used to.
2. I need to wear more blush. I noticed some of the girls this season wear a very noticeable amount of blush and I think it looks great.
3. I need to paint my finger nails a color besides clear. I noticed most of the ladies always had some color on their finger nails either red, pink, gray, or black. I usually have my toes painted but have been neglecting my fingers until tonight. I tried painting them red. I feel more feminine.




1 comments:
I've been painting my fingernails a lot lately and I kind of love it! It totally makes me feel more feminine.
Post a Comment