Saturday, February 26, 2011

I wish I had a mango tree

1. Growing up there was one thing I could always find in our fridge. As an adult, I try to have it in my fridge too.

2. My best friend's friend was telling her she puts too much pressure on love. He told her it's "okay to fall in love for a minute, a day, a week." I kind of like that advice.

3. There are a few words that make me cringe when I hear or read them: Luv ya, jealous, sucks, pissed, screwed, and most variations of husband (hubs, hubby). Sorry to the wives out there.

4. My mothers make me feel normal. Sometimes I feel crazy and my moms have the ability to make me feel normal and calm. They each do it in very different ways. I am so grateful to have two wonderful moms.

2 comments:

Chels Allred said...

mmmm...my fridge is always stocked with macayo's salsa. Had some today. YUM.
I hate when people call their husband's hubs or hubbys. It annoys me like crazy. But I'm definitely guilty of writing 'pissed, and screwed' hahaha

Lisa Zohner said...

Thanks for #4.

Mom