Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ACV

After reading an article that my friend posted about the health benefits and uses of Apple Cider Vinegar, I bought some organic kind and started drinking it. Honestly, it tastes like death and there are little floating things in it, but I figured out it's drinkable when mixed with apple juice and honey. I have read many great reviews from people who use it so I'm interested to see if I notice a difference in the next few weeks.


Here are some of the health benefits. If you want to read more info and uses for ACV click here.
  • Reduce sinus infections and sore throats
  • Balance high cholesterol
  • Cure skin conditions such as acne
  • Protect against food poisoning
  • Fight allergies in both humans and animals
  • Prevent muscle fatigue after exercise
  • Strengthen the immune system
  • Increase stamina
  • Increase metabolism which promotes weight loss
  • Improve digestion and cure constipation
  • Alleviate symptoms of arthritis and gout
  • Prevents bladder stones and urinary tract infections


3 comments:

Chels Allred said...

I've heard great things about apple cider vinegar! I didn't know it cured constipation- I'm sold! hahaha.

Brenna said...

It's horrible! I left my bottle that I used once at Chris' parents when we left...

Diana said...

I have it! I use it for lots of things! It's nasty, but just drink it fast. First time was as a toner on my face. It works, but you kinda smelllll hehe