Sunday, May 15, 2011

Honey Red Wine Vinaigrette

A few months ago my cousin had a bridal shower and my aunt made this salad. It was probably the best salad I have ever had or maybe I was just starving that day. My favorite part of the salad was the dressing. This dressing was heavenly! I honestly wanted to drink it straight from the bottle. I finally found the recipe online so I thought I would share it. Enjoy! (I know you will).


Honey Red Wine Vinaigrette
1/2 c. red wine vinegar
1/2 c. honey
1-2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped (really, that’s pretty optional; it all goes in the blender)
1 tsp. Kosher salt
1 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
1/2 c. canola oil
In a blender, combine vinegar, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper. Place lid on blender and blend on high. While blender is running, add oil in a steady stream. Store in refrigerator for about 2-3 weeks. Shake well before serving.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! I'll have to try that.