Sunday, May 1, 2011

Star Signs

Maybe this is too personal, but this is my blog so I guess I can say whatever I want to say.

Sometimes I wish I could go back 5 years with the knowledge and growth I have now. I know I would do so many things differently. I would do them so much better. I have made a lot of mistakes and I have definitely paid the price for them. It has been a harder journey than I ever imagined. Somehow, I made it through with thousands of tears, countless prayers, and the unconditional love from my family and friends.

I am now who I wished I was then, but I guess I had to go through all that first to get here. I guess that's how life goes.

I know now that I am worthy of love and belonging.

4 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

I like your honesty. You've never been afraid to say what you think. :)

MJPowell said...

Steph- I think we all have moments like that. I am pretty sure I would have done things differently as well. But I happy with who I am now and hope that I can continue to grow and make wiser choices as I move along.

You are a wonderful and beautiful person. I love you and have so much respect for who you are!

Rachel said...

This post makes me sad AND makes me happy. That's life.

Anonymous said...

Love you, Steph!