Monday, December 12, 2011

A Thousand Years

Sometimes I feel disconnected from my life, almost as if it is moving forward without me and I am just standing there watching it from the outside. It feels like I become an observer of my own life without all the normal emotions attached to it. It is a strange, dreamlike feeling that I have every once in awhile for a few days. I am not sure what causes it or what makes it go away. It is a good opportunity for me to reflect on my life and see what I would like to change and what I would like to do better.

Sometimes I don't know if it's possible to be a hopeless romantic and a realist. I am very much both of these and they kind of battle back and forth in my heart.

Sometimes I try to be cool and take emo pictures of myself just like the high school kids do.

0 comments: