I remember burning my first CD when I was a sophomore in high school. That is when I started being able to create personalized soundtracks to in my life. I started making a mix about 4 times a year with each season. Then iTunes came around and I didn't have to burn CDs, but could just make playlists instead. Many years later, I still keep up with my seasonal playlist of all the music I listened to during those couple months. I love it because I can listen to old playlists and instantly go back to that season in my life. Music has defined so many people, events and times for me.
I also enjoy sharing my music with people. I decided to do a little mix of my favorite songs from 2011 to give to some friends (or whoever else wants them) for Christmas. I get excited for them to make connections with the songs that I love and have had on repeat all year. This is what I have been working on this afternoon.
Saturday, December 17, 2011
We Are Young
Posted by
Stephanie
at
5:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Save one for me....I've been told that I make a mean mix as well. I'm excited to hear your faves from this last year!
i need one too, bestie
I want to know the Best of 2011
Post a Comment