A few of my favorite things recently:
- Quote: (thanks JTH for sharing it with me) "And don’t worry about losing [love]. If it is right, it happens—The main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away." - John Steinbeck
- Like Crazy. This is my favorite movie of 2011. It was playing for a couple weeks at only one theater in Las Vegas so I went three times last month to see it. It is such an authentic, raw, at times realistically awkward story about first love. I loved it so much.
- Infidel. This was our book for book club this month. It's an autobiography about Ayaan Hirsi and her astonishing life story, from her traditional Muslim childhood in Somalia, Saudi Arabia, and Kenya, to her intellectual awakening and activism in the Netherlands, and her current life under armed guard in the West.I loved every single page of it. It was so heartbreaking and devastating, but also hopeful and made my mind open up so much. I found myself underlining many parts and also taking down notes with my own thoughts and opinions.
- Suave Dry Shampoo: Maybe this is old news to everyone else but I just started using it and I love it! Some times I don't have time to wash my hair and this freshens up the slightly greasy parts and smells really good.
- Pinterest: My favorite pin that I pinned this week is this dreamy conservatory. If I had this in my future house, I would never leave.



0 comments:
Post a Comment