Wednesday, November 21, 2012

State of grace

So lately, I......


  • Went to my first NBA game. I even bought a Jazz shirt and earrings to show my support.



  • Fell in love with the World's Cutest dog named Boo. His Facebook page has over 5 million likes. 


  • Saw this old picture for the first time of my Uncle Dale and my Dad. It's one of my favorites.


  • Have missed pomegranate harvesting in my Grandpa's backyard and having buckets full to eat. I had to pay for them for the first time in my life: 2 for $5. Total rip off.



  • Had the Smith's visit twice in one week on the way to and from the airport. I had a wild time with their fun kids!



  • Got to see McKenna's latest painting. She took a break this summer because she was too busy. I love it!


0 comments: