For FHE this week, Spencer and I went to this huge, all ice display of the movie Shrek. It was pretty cool and really cold. I mean freezing cold. It was only 3 degrees in the giant tent so they give everyone these long, heavy coats to wear so you don't freeze to death. My body stayed warm but my hands and face were ice. The best parts were the ice slide, the ice nativity at the end, and walking back outside and realizing 40 degrees feels almost warm.
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Shrek the halls
Posted by
Stephanie
at
3:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
These are so funny to me! You remind me of ET in the second to last picture.
I wanna go there!!
1) Where do they build something like that?! It seems insane.
2) Are there workers there? Do they have to stay in the 3 degree room their whole work shift? These are the things I worry about.
3) You look really beautiful.
Post a Comment