1. We went to the inauguration in January. We had a pretty good view and got to park at Spencer's work and take a short walk over. It was freezing and there were so, so, so many people but I'm glad I went. I don't imagine I will want to go again. Watching it on TV is fine by me next time.
2. We took engagement photos. It was a cold, humid, rainy morning which meant my hair was a frizz ball but we had a good time getting our pictures taken. I didn't love how most of them turned out but here are a couple I liked.
3. We spent an entire afternoon at the Air and Space museum getting a very detailed, guided tour. We learned everything about the history of airplanes and spaces travel. I am glad Spencer enjoys this kind of thing as much as I do.
4. I somehow survived a semester of working, going to school, and planning a wedding. I thought I was going to lose my mind a few times, but I'm glad that is all behind me now. Spencer and I got married on April 13th in the St. George Temple!! I will save the details for their own post when I get wedding pictures back from the photographer. I will say that it was the most lovely day and just what I wanted.
5. Then we headed to the Bahamas for 6 days! It was kind of like heaven. The people there were so friendly and nice. We stayed at two different hotels and got to explore downtown, take a walking tour to all the historic places of Nassau, try conch fish for the first time and then had it two more times, lay out at the beach a lot, swim, paddle boat, visit the Atlantis, nap in hammocks, eat way to much food everyday, etc. I normally feel awkward when people publicly post honeymoon pictures so I will just post a some so you can get an idea of how beautiful it was there! We loved our time in the Bahamas!











4 comments:
I thought you had given up on blogging!! Can't wait for the wedding post. We like Spencer in the family. Tell him we still need our eating contest! : )
congratulations!!! i wish i could have gone...stupid st george. but you are a beaut.
Can't wait for the wedding post, excited to see your pictures. It was a fun day, plus I didn't have to wrestle my kids! We should have more weddings....Megan?!?
"I normally feel awkward when people publicly post honeymoon pictures" ... why, cuz I can see your afterglow?? Happiest thang, I know it
Post a Comment