I like to go shopping but I would never call myself a shopper. I like clothes but wouldn't call myself trendy. I have my own low maintenance style which pretty much consists of anything that I fall in love with and have to have. I don't buy clothes unless I LOVE them. I have learned that when I do buy something that is just okay or was such a good deal, I don't wear it. I don't have that many clothes at one time because I am constantly going through and giving the ones I don't wear away. (My little sisters have SO many clothes! You're welcome!) My clothes don't have a long shelf life with me. When I buy a shirt I adore, I find any excuse I can to wear it everyday. I have realized that by doing this I get sick of my clothes much faster. Now I try to not wear my favorites as much so I can enjoy them longer.
Normally I don't like to buy pants or shoes because they are more expensive and I would rather have a few shirts instead. Lately I have been loving shoes and buying more and more. There is one pair that I have been wanting for a few months and trying to wait patiently for them so go on sale or for Christmas to come. 
Also here are a pair of shoes I bought recently that are my favorite right now. The only problem is that the first few times I wear a new shoe I get blisters. Why are are all cute shoes painful to wear?
Speaking of shopping, my roommate Diana is the biggest bargain shopper and has the most unique style. I love this about her! We have been trying to furnish and decorate our condo for the last month but we both don't have too much extra money for that. Diana takes me to DI, Salvation Army, and a bunch of other thrift stores to find stuff. We got a dang cute table for $20, barstools for $5 each, a bookshelf for $10 and a lamp for $2. I never really went to these types of stores before so I'm really excited Diana introduced me to them! Yes, most of the stuff there is junk but we have been lucky to find some great things! I will post pictures as soon as I can.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
For the Love of Shoes
Posted by
Stephanie
at
10:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment