Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Happy Music Only

I decided that 99% of my music is depressing. Well, not really depressing but slower and acoustic with sappy lyrics. When I am down or having a hard day and start listening to my Ipod, I notice my music doesn't help my mood to improve. I love this kind of music but need to balance it with more upbeat, happy songs. I started making a playlist and didn't get very far! "Faith" by Boy Least Likely To, is a song that makes me smile and puts me in a better mood when I hear it. What are some of your suggestions for happy music?

4 comments:

Jessica Tingey said...

I've noticed that about my music too. One upbeat song I like lately is "On The Radio" by Regina Spektor. Also "1234" by Feist.

Candace said...

I just saw your blog. Awesome.
Sometimes those songs are the best.

Anonymous said...

It must be a Tingey thing cause I do too!

Anonymous said...

Music has "power" over me too. When there is a song with a good beat, I CAN'T sit still.