Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Life Is.......what??

I like to have a "Question of the Week" that I ask every one. This week the question is "Life is ________" and you have to fill in the blank. The last few months have been the most difficult of my life and I have found myself thinking deeply about life. I would answer my question with "hard". I don't want to seem like I have a negative outlook on life but I think it's mostly hard with great moments of joy that make it all worth it.

Some of the answers I've recieved so far have been:
- hard work
- weird
- a surprise
- a maze

How would you answer the question "Life is ______?"

4 comments:

Q'ner said...

an up hill climb with rewarding checkpoints... How are you doing Steph?? It was good to see you this past summer. It's been a while. How is life other than hard. I can promise as bad as it is now, someone has it worse!!! I once heard in a talk at church something that I thought was very profound... It went something like this... "Just when you think your world is crashing down on you, it's actually God putting all the pieces together." Ever since I have heard that, I have NEVER forgotten it. It's so true when you look back on the trial you are going through. Hope things get better for you. You only deserve the best... Love ya!!! April

Stephanie said...

My friend, Jenn, emailed me this response:
Life is a journey. A series of endless choices and outcomes. Ups and downs. It's the difficult things that makes us appreciate the beautiful blessings God surrounds us with daily.
Life is like a jalapeno what you do today may burn your butt tomorrow. It's about making the most educated decision you can and sticking with it. Life is forgiveness.

Anonymous said...

Life is ... a test.

Charlie said...

Life is...a never ending attempt to make ourselves better. There will be hard times, and good times, regardless of your current situation. This is just a time to improve ourselves.