I love having a great weekend! This was one of them. I had our ward Christmas party and talent show, a hawaiian party, saw "I Am Legend", went Christmas shopping and then ended it tonight with a cousins dinner. We had so much good food! I made roast and potatoes, Megan brought the best appetizers like homemade quiche, stuffed mushrooms, and this asparagus roll up thing, Jessica and Abby brought a salad and rolls, and Aaron and Celina brought cookies.
Then we played Apples to Apples (my favorite game lately). I didn't get very many pictures. It was a fun night. I love that even though I have so many cousins I am still close to them and they are some of my best friends.

Sunday, December 16, 2007
Weekends Rock!
Posted by
Stephanie
at
8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
People can never believe how many cousins we have on the Tingey side. Looks like it was fun! Wish we could have been there. :)
Post a Comment