
Take the Quiz here!
You are Emma Woodhouse of Emma! You like being the queen of your social circle (small and provincial as it may be), and feel it's your duty to help those less influential than you. You often meddle in the affairs of others, though you do it with a pure heart. You are often deluded in your flights of fancy, but your good intentions and creative spirit make you someone anyone could like.
3 comments:
This was mine. I think it was pretty accurate:
You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.
I've taken this before and made Roach do it, too. I am Elinor, just like Jessica!
Weird that it is pretty accurate for everyone!
Sorry... Rodney is me, Jamie. :)
Post a Comment