Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Massage Heaven!!!



I LOVE massages! They are in my top 5 favorite things! I have always enjoyed them but didn't get them very often. A few years ago, I worked with a girl who was going to school for massage therapy and she practiced on me everyday. This is when my obsession began. I was so used to getting them that if a few days passed my body would begin to crave one. Sad I know!

For Christmas this year my sister, Megan, paid for me to get a massage. I couldn't ask for anything better! My back has been so achy and sore for the past few months and I've been dying to get one done. The girl Megan works with came over tonight to my house to massage Megan and me. I was in heaven for that hour. I still feel amazing! I can't believe the difference a massage makes. The girl even commented "Wow, you weren't kidding about your back. It was bad!" I'm sure I will have the best sleep of my life tonight!

Thanks Megan! She also brought me Cafe Rio. She is such a great, generous sister. I love her so much! She's been one of the few consistent things in my life and I can always count on her to be there. She would do anything for me. We have been through many hard times together and it makes our relationship closer each time. We are best friends but still fight all the time. I love that we can argue and then one minute later be laughing again. She is so funny and entertaining to be around! I can always get an honest opinion from her and I respect what she says. She is so beautiful and has the most gorgeous eyes! Megan is one of a kind and one of my favorite people!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is SERIOUSLY one of the most beautiful pictures I've seen. (I'm copying it for my board...sniff sniff) And your words show two sisters very different and very much devoted to each other. I've known-and loved-you both all your lives. And it's been grand!!