I have always loved growing up in such a huge family. There are 2 moms, 2 dads, 8 sisters, 5 brothers, and it continues to grow as my brothers and sisters get married and have kids. I love the noise and chaos that comes along with this many people. Lately, I have become so clingy to my family. I think I get sad thinking all my little brothers and sisters are getting so old. I feel like I'm missing out on their lives so I've been trying to be around them as much as I can. Nothing makes me feel as content and happy as being around my family. I can just be myself and relax without worrying about anything.
Here are some (okay a lot of) pictures from family events over the last few months. I kind of drive them all crazy because I want to take so many pictures every time we're together.
McKenna, my mini-me!
Paige's baptism. I can't believe baby sister is 8!
Mason...he's kind of a man now
Kaitlyn is just as tall as me now.
Matt and Melissa doing kissey faces..jpg)
Megan...beautiful picture!
Derek after he got hit by a car and got to ride in an ambulance.
Melissa excited about a school project.
Sing Star, our family's favorite game!.jpg)
Birthday dinners with Gran
Derek, my sweet boy.
Zach and his wife, Danielle and her belly, Leah..jpg)
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Family Obsession
Posted by
Stephanie
at
8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Now that you have posted the picture, I hope you knew that someone was going to ask: HOW DID YOUR BROTHER GET HIT BY A CAR?
I have that same skirt in your picture with Mckenna. Mason is freakeshly looking like a man. And your two step brothers are old too! I haven't seen them in, like, almost 20 years or something. Weird. Thanks for the update on all of them.
I feel like i know your family already... and i love them.
Post a Comment