Monday, March 3, 2008

Fresh and Easy


This store, Fresh and Easy, is my favorite new find of the year. It's a grocery store but so much better! The aisles are so neat and organized and everything looks so clean. The produce is all sliced and individually package. There are a bunch of ready to eat meals and snacks. Everything there is pretty reasonably priced. They only have stores in Nevada, California, and Arizona. I have fallen in love with this place and love going grocery shopping now. Check it out!

2 comments:

Jayci said...

hi Stephanie! I found your blog while browsing facebook friends, I can't figure out/remember how we know each other - is it through Jamie Stucki, my cousin? You looked familiar, so I know I know you! I've got a blog too, so 'click it' if you want.

Good to 'see you' again, even if I can't remember where we met!

That grocery store sounds really nice! I just discovered a grocery store called QFC... lovely! Ever hear of that one?

Myra Bybee said...

YES!!! I love it! It is the best thing that ever happened to a single person trying to eat healthy at a reasonable price!