Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Smart Mouth


I tend to eat food with bold flavors. I love garlic in everything, salsa, Thai food, pretty much anything that gives you bad breath for the rest of the day. I brush, floss, and use mouthwash multiple times a day, but I still wake up in the morning feeling like I just took a bite of a poo sandwich and feel my breath getting stale part way through the day. Haha! I wouldn't say I have a problem with bad breath at all. I just wish my mouth would stay fresher longer.

My cousin told me about this mouthwash that he uses and my dentist uncle recommends and uses too. It's called Smart Mouth. I bought some and have been using it this week. I am SO impressed! I wake up in the morning and no bad breath and all day long my mouth just feels clean. It's not like a strong minty taste that masks odor. My mouth has more of a neutral flavor. The box says it takes 1-2 weeks for maximum results but I'm a fan already!

I recommend everyone getting this! We all have bad breath and those who think you don't, you do you just can't smell your own. I looked for Smart Mouth at a few stores then finally found it at Walmart. Also it is very inexpensive. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

6 comments:

Myra Bybee said...

hmm, I will have to try this. It sounds wonderful! I hate not having a fresh mouth.

Cassidy said...

"just took a bite of a poo sandwich"
....
That is the grossest thing that I have ever heard.

Aaron and Celina said...

Aaron LOVES this stuff! I think it leaves a funny taste in my mouth but maybe i just have to get used to it.

Anonymous said...

Nate bought this so I would kiss him more.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try this out. Thanks Stephanie. Another good one is Breath Rx. It's usually available at Wal-Mart or Target but I found it for cheap online at dentist.net. Save money, have fresh breath, and get a package in the mail!

Chellor said...

March 12?! Seriously girl, you need to post more. ;> I just like to read you blog... and that's very hard to do when you don't put up more lovely reads for me to be entertained with... how are you lovee>?