Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day and Dad's Birthday!

I couldn't find any recent pictures but these are the best I have.

I have the two greatest moms. I know I needed two of them because one would never be able to handle me by herself! They are two of my best friends. Happy Mother's Day!

Lisa-Mom:


Kim-Mom



I love my dad too! I'm a total daddy's girl and very attached to him. Happy Birthday two days ago!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I know all your parents and they are awesome and stuff. I know Aunt Lisa is like 45 or something, but that picture looks like she is 20. How old is it? And Mike used to bring us Stucki kids peanut M'n'M's every time he came to our house at Bentrock. What a guy.

Stephanie said...

Stacey, that picture was taken at Thanksgiving about 6 months ago. I think it's in our Tingey genes to age well! My dad always brought us home treats and still has some waiting for me when I go to visit.