So I just got back from a perfect weekend in Rexburg! I went up to visit my cousin Jessica since I've never been up there. I found super cheap flights and had a long weekend. Rexburg is such a change of pace from Vegas. It's so tiny and there are fields and farms all over. I had the best weekend and was sad to leave. I took some pictures but left my camera in Idaho. Not only did I leave it up there but I left it outside the night before in some bushes and it rained all day today. I'm sure it's a lost cause.
Also lately, I've been listening to my mom's favorite songs. I can't get enough of all her oldies music that I grew up listening to. Most of the songs are cheesy but I love them. Here's a little taste of my current playlist. Haha!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Love Songs From the 70's
Posted by
Stephanie
at
11:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
But Summer, why did you put your camera in a bush? I wish you gotta see JJ. Too bad somebody died. Your camera died that weekend too. REST IN PEACE?
I can burn you a CD of some really good love songs. Ones by R. Kelly. They're about true love and booties.
I was just singing "One night in Bangkock" yesterday!
STEPH! Rachel and I were in Rexburg over the weekend, too! Surprising that we didn't run into each other. Out of curiosity, what did you do up there? We had a hard time thinking of things to do.
1) Will your mom be offended you called her music oldies?
2) Agreed with Ashley- why was your camera in a bush??
I was taking pictures and then we decided to go on a bike ride. I didn't want to run up 3 flights of stairs to put it away so I put it in a "safe" place in the bushes. Too bad I forgot about that place until I was in the air flying home the next day and after it had poured rain all day. :(
Seriously, Charlie I don't know how we didn't run into each other up there. I mostly hung out with my cousin and her friends and they entertained me but if I didn't know anyone I imagine it would be hard to think of things to do.
So, are you a Donny Osmond groupie too? (Like Lisa.)
Post a Comment