
I was talking to my friend tonight and our conversation progressed to discussing insecurities. Sometimes I say things and think, "Wow that was good. I should write that down." This was one of those nights. I said that insecurities are like zits. When you have a one on your face and walk into a room of people, all you can think about is how big this zit is and how you feel like everyone is staring at it. In reality, everyone else in the room is thinking about their own zits!
Moral of the story is that most of us worry too much about what other people think about us but really they aren't thinking about us at all. They're occupied with their own insecurities and lives. We all need to be more confident! (At least we don't look like this guy in the picture above...Haha!)
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Oh Zits!
Posted by
Stephanie
at
1:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I won't tell you who's in my top 4. Don't even ask, because I can't...but all I will say is that they are ALL still in.
Is that a garbage pail kid? This is a really good point about insecurities!
I thought i asked you nicely not to post pictures of me on your blog... no?
Post a Comment