I thought this was a fun tag. This is how it works: for each question look up the answer on google image search. Choose your favorite picture from the first page only.
My Age:
Favorite Color:
Favorite Vacation:
Where I live: Las Vegas
Where I Grew Up: Logandale
Where I'd Like To Travel: Africa
Favorite Food: Vegas Roll from Happy Sumo
Favorite Treat: Soy
Favorite Animal: Mini Pigs
A Past Love: The OC
My First Name: (All of the other options were dirty gross!)
My Middle Name:
My Last Name:
What I'm Doing Right Now: Listening to Sia "Breathe Me" aka my song of the week!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Google Image Search Game
Posted by
Stephanie
at
9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That picture of Seth on the beach pretty much made me day.
That picture of Marie Osmond on Larry King pretty much made my day. That is Marie right? So hot.
Post a Comment