Monday, August 11, 2008

Stranger Than Fiction


I am weird, that's all there is to it. Anyone who knows me knows this. I have many abnormal tendencies and most of them everyone knows about (soy sauce, pickle juice, contacts, paper, etc). I have noticed lately strange things that have been happening to me. I wonder if these are normal or if anyone else experiences any of these. Here's a list of my recent oddities:

- I have chronic hiccups. I hiccups on and off throughout the day. They happen more after I eat and they are annoying when I can't get them to stop.

- The number 11. I have been haunted by this number since 1995 when I turned 11. Every time I look at the clock it's something:11 and I never miss 11:11 am and pm. I get freaked out by this!

- I dream all night long and remember the majority of them when I wake up. The crazy thing is when I'm having a dream, wake up and then fall back to sleep and my dream continues where I left off.

- When I drive at night I notice regularly that the street lights turn off as I'm about to drive under them. Other people riding in the car notice it too. Can someone please explain this to me?

- I get goosebumps but not only when I'm cold. They randomly come in blotchy spots all over my arms. I don't understand this.

I think that is all...for now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think a Vampire is after you. (Sorry, my mind is still on my book).