I enjoy finding new places to eat at and lately there are two that I just LOVE!
1. Yogels - we are overly saturated with frozen yogurt places but this one is the only one I love. You get to make it all yourself and put on the topping that you want. You put your order on a scale and weigh it to determine the price. My favorite is the Plain Jane yogurt with coconut and mango.
2. Create - this is a super good hamburger place that lets you create your own with anything you want. I ordered a bunch of random things and my hamburger turned out so good. This could easily become my favorite burger place!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Two New Goodies
Posted by
Stephanie
at
6:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think you just planned my friday night for me! Thanks.
Sounds like you are a control freak, Puff. (You have to make everything yourself).
Kidding:)
Stacey, I am a bit of a control freak. Ilike having options and getting to choose exactly what I want!
Post a Comment