Dear Stupid Thief,
I wish you didn't break into my car last night and steal my ipod, stereo face, and temple bag. The latter of which is worthless to you but very important to me. I wish you didn't go through everything in my car and make a mess of it all. If you needed money or anything just ask. Next time feel free to knock on my door and tell me you need money. I will gladly write you a check. Don't go breaking into people's cars and stealing their belongings. It's just wrong. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Stephanie
I miss my ipod so much already! We went everywhere together and I listened to it everyday. I hate driving around with no music. The silence makes me crazy. I never thought it would end like this. Farewell my friend.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
An Open Letter and An Ode To My Ipod
Posted by
Stephanie
at
9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You're funny. :o)
It's a cold, cruel world. I remember when my car got broken into. Aside from thousands of dollars of video equipment getting stolen, the crooks stole my beef jerky, my chapstick AND my inhaler. The world is heartless!
That is heartbreaking! Music is my therapy, so I can only imagine how you must be holding up right now. All I can say to the i-pod thief is: instant karma's gonna get ya!
Post a Comment