I've always loved the advice that the dad, Bill, gives his daughter, Susan on "Meet Joe Black". Maybe this isn't realistic because it's just a movie, but sometimes I just want to love someone like this. Plus it's Brad Pitt that they're talking about. Who wouldn't feel this way about him? :)
"Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I'm not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived."
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Cold Lamb Sandwich
Posted by
Stephanie
at
9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Love this movie. Can you believe it only got a 50% on RottenTomatoes.com? I rarely disagree with that sight but booo! And Anthony Hopkins gives the best advice.. one of the best movie dads!
Post a Comment