Growing up in Las Vegas, it was always me, April, Jessica, Jamie, and Megan. We are cousins but also best friends. We did everything together when we were little and still continued to be best friends through high school and college. We have had many fun adventures together and laughed so much, but have also gone through quite a few hard times together.
We have never all lived far away from each other until now. I'm the only one still in Vegas. Everyone else is in different states like Utah, Wisconsin, Missouri, and Virginia. Even though I don't get to see them as much anymore, they are still my best friends. We do a pretty good job at keeping in touch with phone calls, emails, and texts even though our lives are busy and very different now.
I get sad thinking we will never all live in the same place again but I am so grateful for the 25 years worth of memories we have had together. I love these girls!
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
this makes me smile! especially looking at those pictures. we are so lucky we had girl cousins our age. cousins are special friends.
Is the title of this post directed at me?? :)
Loved this. I do have the best memories of all the cousins.
And did Rachel yell at you that she wasn't included?
Post a Comment