Sometimes, when I'm in certain areas of town, I like to drive by old houses that I grew up in. Today, I drove by the first house my parents bought right after I was born. I lived here until I was 8. I loved this house! I have so many funny, happy memories from the Miragrande house.
The house is a different color and has a wall in front now. I was surprised at how small the house and the cul-de-sac look. They seemed so much larger back then. I still remember the names of all the kids on our street and which houses they lived in.
Those were good days.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
More than a Memory
Posted by
Stephanie
at
11:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love creepin' by our old houses! I always want to knock on the doors and hang out inside for a bit. But maybe that's too creeper.
Post a Comment