Although I had my baby over a month ago, I had been keeping a list through the third trimester and didn't get to post it because she came a little early. So, I'll finish this off and then get to the good stuff....my baby!!
1. I expected third trimester would be much worse and miserable. I have actually felt pretty great so far but I still have a couple more weeks. I feel huge and have a hard time putting on shoes and socks or taking off my pants.
2. Hiccups might be the cutest thing. She gets them 4-5 times a day after I eat. I also get hiccups after I eat.
3. My biggest complaint is rib pain the last two months. I can't sit for too long or it starts to hurts bad. It is just on the right side and feels like my stomach is smashing into my ribs.
4. My mood has still been pretty good and normal except I feel a little more irritable and less patient sometimes. I think this mainly due to my lack of sleep at night. I feel so exhausted by the end of the day and who isn't irritable when then don't get quality sleep? Right?
5. I was diagnosed at 30 weeks with gestational diabetes. It has been very manageable. I am on a strict meal plan and have to prick my fingers four times a day to test my blood sugar. My levels have mostly been in the normal range and I know what foods and combinations work best for me. Although, I admit there are things I want to eat once I have the baby like a whole pan of brownies, a large bag of chips, a huge bowl of pad se ew noodles, and a cherry and piƱa colada slurpee. Just to name a few :)
6. She is still moving around like crazy. I swear she doesn't sleep. My stomach is constantly lumpy and misshapen.
7. It is crazy to love someone so much that you haven't met. Spencer and I talk about her nonstop like she is real. We think we know her and what she likes and doesn't like. She already makes us laugh everyday. We can't wait to actually meet her and get to know her.
8. I am very grateful to have a husband who has been so excited and involved during my pregnancy. He takes times everyday to talk to and "connect" with her. Sometimes I think he loves her more than he loves me and I don't even mind. He told me that my pregnancy has been easy. He was expecting 9 months of hell. Bless him :)
9. I can't imagine that at the end of this I will have a baby but I guess she has to come out at some point. Sometimes I wish there were easier exit options. I don't think you ever feel ready but I feel semi ready minus the fact that I need to pack my hospital bag.
10. I finally have a noticeable food craving lately. The shrimp tacos from Rubio's. I could eat them everyday but I limit myself to once a week. Mmmm....
0 comments:
Post a Comment