Tuesday, December 16, 2014
9 Months
You like helping with laundry. When I load the wet clothes into the dryer, you like to pull them out of the dryer and throw them on the ground. When I fold the laundry you like to go around messing up the piles. You love all things Christmas and notice every decoration we have around the house. Dad bought a cute Santa outfit for you over the summer but when we tried it on, we realized it was actually for a dog. You didn't mind. You reach your arm out for things that you want. You got to eat your fist thanksgiving dinner and liked the turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes best. You are in the stage where you mostly just want your mom and dad. You're understanding more words and doing things that I tell you to do which is really fun. You are trying really hard to talk and say words but I don't quite understand most them. I swear you say words like "Christmas tree", "blanky", and"picture". You like walking up and down the stairs with help. You found a plastic eggplant at grandma Lisa's house and carried it around for days even sleeping and bathing with it. You love playing with your letter magnets on the fridge. You give high fives. You try need foods daily and haven't had anything you don't like. You love to dance. I think you get your moves from me. When there's music playing you can't hold still. You love light switches and turning them off and on. You like having toys in both fists and then crawling around with them. The weather has been warm enough that we can still go play in the ward. You like crawling around in the grass eating leaves. You went to see Santa for your first time. I sat on his lap with you and you were play at first but then looked up at him and started crying. He gave you a candy cane and it calmed you down. You throw little fits when we FaceTime people and I don't let you hold the phone. You want to hold it and talk on your own. You also like to move my hand off your bottle or food pouches when you're eating. You're becoming really opinionated and independent. You are just about ready to walk. This is such a fun stage with you!
Posted by
Stephanie
at
8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment