Tuesday, December 16, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Okay, so I haven't really been excited for Christmas in a long time. I spent many Christmases feeling very alone even though I was surrounded by my family, but this year I am SO excited! Spencer and I put up our tree and decorations before Thanksgiving. I am glad to be married to a man who loves this holiday because it makes it even more fun. He has boxes of old decorations from his childhood that he used to decorate his room with. I had to nix most of them making their way into our house but there are some that are cute and very special to him. Spencer even set up his 25 year old mini Christmas tree with all the original ornaments in Lillie's room. He is a sweet, sentimental man. Lillie is crazy about all the Christmas stuff around the house, neighborhood, stores, etc. She lets out loud gasps and squeals whenever she sees decorations. She loves the tree but won't touch it unless we are holding her. Probably she will be attacking it next year. She is making this holiday so magical!







0 comments: