I have been so blessed to have had the best girl friends throughout my life. My cousin, Jessica, is one of my favorite people. She has been such a source of strength and peace in my life the last six months. We have helped each other survive and still find reasons to laugh out of control about everything! A week ago she moved back to Idaho to finish school and I have missed her SO much! I am a little obsessed because I text, email, and call her about 20 times a day. She will be back in six months but until then...



Monday, January 14, 2008
Come Home Jessica!
Posted by
Stephanie
at
10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're too kind.
Next time you want to call me why don't you just call me ok? I can't always be the man. You know what I've just been through. Don't keep doing this to me.
Until next time...
I miss Jessica too. Work just isn't the same without her little head peeking around the corner of my office door...and saying something to make me laugh.
Post a Comment