
I love taking quizzes or reading articles that tell me more about myself. I find it so interesting how accurate these are! On the color code, I am a blue/red; on the face reader, I am fire and metal; on Oprah's love quiz, I am an explorer/negotiator; and I am a typical Leo. Does this seem strange? I don't take it too seriously, it's more for entertainment.
I came across this one that tells you about your sleeping style. I have always slept on my side in a curled up ball, but lately I have been sleeping a little more on my back. Test it out and see if it's correct.
Foetus
Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax. This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position.
Log
Lying on your side with both arms down by your side. These sleepers are easy going, social people who like being part of the in-crowd, and who are trusting of strangers. However, they may be gullible.
Yearner
People who sleep on their side with both arms out in front are said to have an open nature, but can be suspicious, cynical. They are slow to make up their minds, but once they have taken a decision, they are unlikely ever to change it.
Soldier
Lying on your back with both arms pinned to your sides. People who sleep in this position are generally quiet and reserved. They don’t like a fuss, but set themselves and others high standards.
Freefall
Lying on your front with your hands around the pillow, and your head turned to one side. Often gregarious and brash people, but can be nervy and thin-skinned underneath, and don’t like criticism, or extreme situations.
Starfish
Lying on your back with both arms up around the pillow. These sleepers make good friends because they are always ready to listen to others, and offer help when needed. They generally don’t like to be the centre of attention.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Sleeping Personality
Posted by
Stephanie
at
9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment