
I got a can of these Lay's Stax Mesquite Barbecue chips in my stocking for Christmas and I haven't been able to get enough of them since. I have consumed four cans in the last week! I love them! They are like Pringles but a little bit healthier. The best part is that the flavoring is on the bottom so when you put a chip in your mouth all the BBQ seasoning goes right to your tongue. I've tried the other flavors and they are just okay but the Mesquite Barbecue is so good! Try them!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Snack Attack!
Posted by
Stephanie
at
5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, these things are DIVINE!! It's really bad when they're only a dollar at the grocery store. I agree, BBQ is the bomb.com
Salt mmmmmmm. I just got my blood pressure checked and it was really low (which isn't bad). The nurse suggested I might want to eat more salt...can do!
You are the queen of salty snacks. I just love my hot fries. :)
That is so Tingey! Finding food like that in your stocking! I am disappointed when I don't get an orange and pickles in my stocking!
Post a Comment