
When I like a certain food, I want to eat it everyday. The last few weeks I have been OBSESSED with the Arugula and Pear Pizza from Sammy's Woodfired Pizza. It is by far the best pizza I've ever had. Tonight will be the fourth time I've eaten it in about a week and a half. I can't get enough!
What if you had to choose only one thing to eat for the rest of your life? What would it be? Mine would easily be this arugula and pear pizza.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
I Heart Pizza
Posted by
Stephanie
at
2:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
macayo's smooth hot salsa!! YUMMM. OR there are these strawberry flavored butter mints that you can get at the cracker barrel, i could live on those. delicious!!!! ill have to try this pizza!!
Probably bread. Boring I know.
Steph, what are you talking about.....you don't even like Sammy's Woodfire pizza!! :-)
Post a Comment