If you have ever wondered what I get to where to work then today is your lucky day. I work in a doctor's office and you may think I wear scrubs everyday but you are so wrong. Monday, Wednesday, Friday I get to live out my childhood dream and be on a "sports team". I even make the faces like I imagine I would if I was really playing the sport. Don't be jealous. Go Team Martin!!!
Monday night football
Soccer Wednesday
Friday Baseball
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Seriously Cool Work Attire
Posted by
Stephanie
at
9:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG! You look absolutely ridiculous! I can't even look at them..but, at the same time, I can't stopping looking at them. Is this a real thing?
I can't tell if this is for real? I hope it is.....I really hope it is.
Post a Comment