1. My Logandale family finally took new pictures. I love how they turned out! Here are two.

2. I took my little sister, McKenna, on her first plane ride last weekend. She LOVED it! We went shoe shopping the night before and she tried on this shoe and said "Doesn't this shoe just scream Vegas?" She cracks me up.
3. Shout out to both my moms for Mother's Day and my dad for his birthday all last weekend.

4. I am dying to see this movie. I also am obsessed with the main girl and want to be her.
5. I craved camping all day long so I started planning a big summer camping trip. I have a huge tent I have yet to use. What is the best place to go to that is close and doesn't require hiking? Haha! My idea of camping doesn't include hiking.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
A Little List of This and That
Posted by
Stephanie
at
7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE the pictures. You're fam is adorable. That movie does look so good!! I love seeing movies like that, they make me want to fall in love all over again. and..my opinion of camping...is..in the back yard. hhahaha
One word: Idaho.
Post a Comment